Sometimes you and your loved one need a little extra help with your senior care. Our Senior Day Program gives clients a safe, welcoming environment while allowing much-needed respite time for the family caregiver. It’s staffed by compassionate, trained professionals and conveniently located in St. Cloud at 2907 Clearwater Road.
Who we care for:
- Seniors who may be alone and isolated during the day
- Seniors who need assistance with their physical and cognitive challenges
- Seniors coping with the early stages of dementia
- Seniors whose family caregivers need respite and support
Socialization When It’s Needed Most
As seniors age and spend more time at home, it’s important to avoid isolation. Our day program gives clients the opportunity to connect and interact with others and engage in fun and stimulating activities.
Peace of Mind and Respite for Family Caregivers
Happy and rested caregivers give better care. Our day program gives family caregivers the time they need for themselves—whether that time is spent going to work, running errands, or simply recharging your batteries.
A Better Alternative to Nursing Homes
Our senior day program may allow clients to stay in the comfort of their own homes for as long as possible, at a less expensive cost.
Our Services Include:
- RN supervision
- Enjoyable and educational activities
- Mental stimulation
- Socialization and peer support
- Nutritious lunch and snacks
- Medication administration
- Individual plan of care
- Health monitoring and education
- Daily group exercise
- Field trips
Life, Handled With Care
Since Arise was founded in 2000, we’ve provided home care services and senior care to clients throughout Central Minnesota. Our team of over 200 highly trained caregivers offer compassionate care to every client we serve.
For more information about our Senior Day Program, contact Sue Christensen at (320) 281-2306 or Sue.Christensen@arisecares.com.