Want to make a difference?
Opportunities available in Saint Cloud, Minneapolis, and Duluth
Looking for a flexible work schedule?
Want a competitive wage?
Looking for valuable job experience?
- We work with all schedules, taking your availability and matching it to our clients’ schedules.
- We match your passion, interests, and experience with our clients’ needs.
- Our wages are competitive, with opportunity for growth.
- We’re a great opportunity for someone looking for a meaningful job that makes a difference.
- We provide wonderful, hands-on experience for students going into Nursing, Special Ed, Community Psychology, Social Work, or and Human Services field.
- Our caregiver opportunities include in-home care for kids and adults with special needs and in-home care for the elderly.
- We’re locally and privately owned and we’re passionate about care giving!
See what our employees say about Arise.
“I have worked for a few other PCA companies in the past. Arise definitely stuck out to me because when I came here I instantly felt this personal connection. And I could tell everything about the company was very personal and very down to earth…very real. You could tell that the company cares so much about the clients and the employees. They really practice what they preach. It’s really beautiful. You see positive changes happen with the client and it changes you, too! It’s a really amazing experience.”
“I like working with Arise. I feel they’re a very personable company. They’re very one-on- one, not only with their clients but also with their caregivers. I recommend Arise to anyone who’s looking for a job that they can make their own.”
“If people have caring in their heart to begin with and they love taking care of people and they just want to make a difference in people’s lives, this is a wonderful place to do it. The schedules are fairly flexible and we have a lot of really good clients.”
Compassionate, Professional Care.
As a caregiver with Arise Cares you will be working directly with our clients in their home, providing assistance with activities of daily living. Our clients include: kids and adults with special needs and elderly clients with age related illness, dementia, and chronic conditions.
You will provide care to clients including any of the following:
- Assist clients with personal cares as identified in the care plan. This may include assisting with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transfers, ambulation, etc.
- Assist clients with homemaking tasks as identified in the care plan. This may include vacuuming, dusting furniture, cleaning bathrooms, sweeping/mopping floors, making bed laundry, ironing, meal preparation; including following recipes and client specific diet needs, grocery shopping. Running errands, taking client to appointments
- Medication Reminders
- Companionship; visiting and interacting with client. Assist clients with a variety of activities related to their interests and age.
- Monitor for safety with all personal cares, based on client status and plan of care.
- Work independently or with little direction.
- Communicate effectively and regularly with client, client family regarding care needs or changes. Prompt communication with Arise Management regarding any client change, schedule change, or change in availability.
- Dependability/Attendance is a critical aspect of this position. Arrive on time, as scheduled for all shifts.